Wednesday, 17 November 2010
08:30 - 12:50
The May Fair Hotel, Stratton Street, London W1J 8LT
Join us for our Annual Restructuring Seminar which will include presentations and panel sessions on the current trends and developments in the restructuring market. We will also have a number of guest speakers who will share their own insights into the recent wave and offer some practical advice.
Key topics will include:
- Recent developments in European and US restructurings
- Filing for Chapter 11: why do it and does it work for European companies?
- Preventing another Lehman: bank rescues, resolutions and the new insolvency regime – discussion to be led by Geoffrey Davies, Legal Adviser to the Special Resolution Unit at the Bank of England
- Demystifying restructuring in the Middle East
- New money deal structures: lessons learnt from the last restructuring wave
To register for the seminar or for questions, please contact Stephanie Watson on +44.20.7710.3027.